Daily happenings in the life of Alex

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Long Time No See

I'm sorry I havn't posted lately. I have been grounded from the internet so i will now be blogging from school, but don't woory, I wont leave you hear, all by yourself wondering "Is he gonna coming back?" IM NOT LEAVING YOU. not yet at least. Anyway, I thought I should post some pictures of Parker, Colorado, but I dont know what I should take pictures of, so leave a comment and I'll give you a picture of whatever you want. And no you wont get a picture of a sexy Parker woman. Shes mine. JK

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would like a sexy parker women please

6:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey me to!!!

6:27 AM

 
Blogger Master_Of_Games said...

hes not going to.

but still this is a demand you fool

6:28 AM

 
Blogger Master_Of_Games said...

im realy learnig alot from you. If you realy want to know about the Nintendo DS then come to my blog at

http://dspower.blogspot.com/

6:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home